>> نــــــجوم الليــــــــل<<
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

>> نــــــجوم الليــــــــل<<

منتدى ترفيهي وثقافي

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Invitation to have some hope

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sweetwolf

sweetwolf

المساهمات : 106
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2007
الموقع : مايدري

Invitation to have some hope Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Invitation to have some hope   Invitation to have some hope I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 03, 2007 4:27 pm

Sorry if there are any ******** mistakes.. its just a try

Today was a hard day, but it was sweet. I like the day when it pass leaven something to be learned, not pass just to pass. I learned that sometime u might do something but that could be not enough, or unlucky moment will destroy everything, maybe it's not the luck, sure it's not about luck. Sometime, the bright of success blind the mind, u thought that u can easily arrive to success, but it needs a lot of work & tired. U can't carry out anything if u still sitting around & think that u have enough to realize this success. U might have nothing or you have an illusion that you have something but u might me be empty… Anyway, in life, you'll see the bright of success & the darkness of failed. U should not be taken with this bright & forget your self on the top of mountain, u could suddenly die down & break yourself or someone else; & u should not hide in the darkness of failed, its not a shame, let it be an experience to learn & don’t fall again in the same hole. If you fall, you can stand up again even if there are storms who want u to still broken on the ground. U can face it. Inside u, there is a huge power, maybe u didn’t feel it yet, u can plant it & May it grown up then u could rebuild yourself when u trust on it & on your heart & mind..

Future…It’s a dream…It’s a Hope…It’s a fear…No one know what he could face at future, we can dream to have something sweet, we can have a hope that the coming days will be better & the most important is to have the power to make or try to make our dreams come true…I don’t want to think in a failed future if that will put me down because it’s the dangerous thing, in this way you'll kill your present & your future : your present by wasting your time in despair without trying to put the main stone of future who will be killed…

Life it's too complicated, u can't be sure about anything you'll do or any ideas you think about…Days changes & let us changes…So let's leave it to God, sure He'll do our best…Lets try to rebuild our selves, try to have a little hope & make our dreams come true…I know that's a lot of hope, unlike this life who could be full of pain & failed, but its enough to have the honor of dreaming…Our selves deserve to leave in peace, HOPE, LOVE…So put the despair down & Live the Life that you deserve to Live… Wink Wink Wink Wink
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Mr . A7S

Mr . A7S

المساهمات : 49
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/08/2007
الموقع : [URL=http://www.arb-up.com/][img]http://www.arb-up.com/files/arb-up-Oct1/ggB61262.jpg[/img][/url]

Invitation to have some hope Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Invitation to have some hope   Invitation to have some hope I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 20, 2007 7:01 pm

thancs
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Invitation to have some hope
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
>> نــــــجوم الليــــــــل<< :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: